Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! This week, the guys bring you all the idiots who are suspended for various irresponsible decisions, injury updates that could possibly ruin your chances at the championship and no references to how Tony Romo REALLY broke his finger, and a special appearance from “How I Met Your Mother” star Neil Patrick Harris. This week’s show should be really good, because it had to be recorded twice. Also, look forward to Cafe Talk, which is always filled with analysis of various Cafe topics (and also the Cafe games!) – grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• PLAX AND HIS RED SLAX
• ONE DEUCE THAT IS NOT LOOSE
• IDP ALERTS
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• WHO WILL STUMP THE SCHAUB?
• FOUR TD REGRESSION?
• AZ NUMBER THREE
• KICKERS IN CANADA!
• MOSS GROWING IN NORTHWEST
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? THE LOCKS WERE SO SO!
• LOCKS? PATSY PASSING
• FLOPS? REDSKIN OFFENSE
• RUNNING (BACKS) DOWN THE STRETCH
• CONSTITUTIONS EQUAL CERTAINTY
• WHEN WILL CJ4.24 TAKE A BREATHER
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE TO COMM1680
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (CONGRATS TO MS FOR MELTING POINT!)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• THE GUYS MAY BE ON THE SAME PAGE
• YAWNER IN SEATTLE
• COWBOYS RUN INTO STEEL
• BAYOU SHOOTOUT
• EAGLES MAY SURPRISE SOME
• MONDAY NIGHT BEAUTY
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show, where we mock LT for disappointing us again.
• E-mail the show… seriously… we know where you live
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!