Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! In this week’s edition, the two EWU knuckleheads discuss some shenanigans brewing in fantasy leagues across the country, more running back injuries than Travis Henry has kids, bragging about their Shiancoes and what pizza chain fed their pre-show hunger. Listen in, just in case there is a surprise cameo from Seth Rogen, as he gives advice to Plaxico Buress on how he lights it up. If you are the detective kind, see if you can figure out where the show was stopped then restarted thanks to a sneezing hissy fit from Michael. Also, look forward to Cafe Talk, which is always filled with analysis of various Cafe topics (and also the Cafe games!) – grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• ALL-PRO RB INJURIES GALORE
• ANOTHER SUSPENSION FOR STUPIDITY
• BIG OUCH IN BIG D
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• CUTLER IN CAROLINA
• LT AND THE SUNSHINE BAND
• WE LIKE WRS NAMED REGGIE
• SHIANCOE SIGHTING
• BEARS NOT HIBERNATING IN THIS COLD
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? THE LOCKS WERE SO SO!
• LOCKS? MJD, LT AND A ROOKIE TE
• FLOPS? QBs NAMED MATT, CALVIN AND LE’RON
• PICKING THE BEST WRs THIS WEEK
• RBs THAT WONT GIVE YOU GAS
• WHATS WITH RETURN YARD POINTS?
• DRAMA WITH CASH MONEY, JUST CTC
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE TO COMM1680
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (BOTH IDIOTS GOT 19 IN FJ!)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• THE GUYS MAY BE ON THE SAME PAGE, AGAIN
• ITS IN THE CARDS
• RAMS SEA BLACK AND BLUE
• INDY KEEPS LIONS WINLESS
• POINTS IN BALTIMORE?
• NFC EAST SLUG-FEST
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show, where we mock LT for disappointing us again.
• E-mail the show… seriously… we know where you live
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!