Welcome to Locker Room Logic! The L.R.L. is a brand-new fantasy football podcast hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp. Episode two features much of the same content introduced in week one, but we have added a new segment called “Locks and Flops”, that will cover…well, guess you’ll have to tune in to find out that part! We’ve packed in tons of injury updates, start/sit advice, picks against the spread and our calling card, Cafe Talk for you this week, so grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Logo? Check. New segment introductions? No chance (but coming soon!). Better overall product? You decide, but we hope so!
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• INJURY NEWS
• PLAYER UPDATES
• WHO’S ON THE POLICE BLOTTER (COMING SOON)
ON THE FENCE
• THE UNTIMELY DEATH OF DARREN’S FORMULA
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• QUARTERBACK QUANDARIES
• RUNNING BACK ROULETTE
• WIDE RECEIVER WRANGLING
• TIGHT END TESTAMENTS
• KICKER “COIN” FLIPS
• DEFENSIVE DELUGE
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• TUNE IN TO HEAR THIS NEW SEGMENT!
• JUBILATION IN THE FRENCH QUARTER
• ALWAYS PLAY THE MATCHUPS
• LAST YEAR’S MR. ANDERSON, OR THIS YEAR’S?
• THE ULTIMATE SELL HIGH/BUY LOW
• MUCH LOVE FOR THE DEFENSIVE RANKINGS
• CAFE GAMES HYPE
• HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (WE STINK AT PICK 3!)
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS
• ARE THEY WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE?
• A SPIRITED DISAGREEMENT ABOUT A COIN FLIP
• NFC NORTH SHOWDOWN
• WHO TURNS IT AROUND THIS WEEK?
• HOW LONG CAN MATT CASSEL HOLD THE BALL?
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show!
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!