Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! You won’t believe how much we love the Houston Texans’ offense right now, or what we think about LT’s prospects for the rest of the season. You also probably can’t believe how terrible our picks against the spread have been (We promise to get better on this one!) One thing you can believe is that we’ve packed in tons of injury updates, start/sit advice, picks against the spread and our calling card (Cafe Talk) for you this week, so grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• First emailer gets special privileges!
• INJURY NEWS
• PLAYER UPDATES
• WHO’S ON THE POLICE BLOTTER (COMING SOON)
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• QUARTERBACK QUANDARIES
• RUNNING BACK ROULETTE
• WIDE RECEIVER WRANGLING
• TIGHT END TESTAMENTS
• KICKER “COIN” FLIPS
• DEFENSIVE DELUGE
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? SUCCESS!
• THE HOSTS PRESENT THREE LOCKS APIECE
• AND THREE FLOPS AS WELL
• DOES SPEED REALLY KILL?
• A CAUTIONARY TALE ABOUT KICKERS
• LTs TRADE VALUE, EXPECTATIONS FOR THE FUTURE
• TO TIE OR NOT TO TIE?
• MORE LOVE FOR THE DEFENSIVE RANKINGS
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (WE STINK AT PICK 3!)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS
• REAL TRIVIA ANYONE?
• CALL FOR RANKERS AND WRITERS
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS
• PICKING AGAINST THIS HOME TEAM, AGAIN
• WHOSE AGING QB STINKS LESS?
• AFC SOUTH BATTLE
• WITH A U, OR TWO Os?
• THERE IS A “CAR” IN CARDINALS…
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show – IDP section and suggestions
• email the show – we are begging you!
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!