Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! The guys couldn’t do the show Wednesday afternoon, and are sleep-deprived, and sometimes make dumb mistakes on what team people play for (cough, cough, Darren). They are also ecstatic about getting their first e-mails of the season! More please! IDPs are added to the Quick Slants mix, some good spread games are finally realized, one of them got a FJ 21, and the other was too lazy to pick. Don’t forget our calling card (Cafe Talk) for you this week and every week, so grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• First emailer gets special privileges!
• INJURY NEWS
• PLAYER UPDATES
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• BANGED UP QB VS TEN D?
• T-JONES LOOKS FOR DOLLA’ BILLS
• DESEAN AT BANGED UP SEA D
• TIGHT END TORTURE
• KICKER “COIN” FLIPS, PAR USUAL
• DEFENSIVE DELUSIONS
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? SUCCESS!
• THE HOSTS PRESENT THREE LOCKS APIECE
• AND THREE FLOPS AS WELL
• VETO POWER
• BIG BEN, PENNINGTON OR SCHAUB?
• FORTE FOR BOLDIN OR A-JOHNSON?
• R-BROWN & SANTONIO FOR FITZ
• TWO CRACKERS FOR PEYTON?
• TE D/ST
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (DARREN IS DUMB)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS (IE MICHAEL)
• REAL TRIVIA ANYONE?
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS
• BENGALS BUNGALO
• HOU LET THE SCHAUBS OUT
• AVERY PLAYS FOR WHO?
• 80S CARTOON REFERENCE
• FALCONS FAVORED ON ROAD!
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show – IDP section and suggestions
• email the show – we are begging you!
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!