Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! The guys move back to recording on Wednesday afternoons, when they are actually coherent, and voile, you get a show packed with injury and player news, start/sit advice and picks against the spread! Oh yeah, don’t forget our calling card (Cafe Talk), which is filled with analysis of various Cafe topics (and also the Cafe games!), so grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• LOTS OF INJURY NEWS
• PLAYER UPDATES GALORE!
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• TWO BATTLING QBS
• KC#3 VS. BAL#3?
• COTCH OR BOLDIN?
• TIGHT END COIN FLIP
• KICKER PILLOW FLIPS, HOORAY LADYBUGS!
• BOYZ II MEN, ABC, IDP
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? NOT TOO BAD!
• THE HOSTS PRESENT THREE LOCKS APIECE THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO POSSIBLY DO WELL
• AND THREE FLOPS WHICH WILL MOST DEFINITELY MAYBE DO BAD
• TRADING DRAFT PICKS, YEA OR NAY?
• NAME YOUR PAC-10 RB ROOKIES
• IS ADDAI RELIABLE?
• E-MAIL! A NEW TERM IS BORN
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE TO COMM1680
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (DARREN IS LAZY AND HATES JAX)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS (IE MICHAEL AND EVERYONE NOT NAMED DARREN)
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS, MICHAEL AGAIN RULES
• NFC EAST BIG DOGS
• BEST THE NFC WEST HAS TO OFFER
• 100 POINTS IN SD?
• RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THOUGHT MIA WOULD BE BETTER THAN SEA THIS YEAR
• MICHAEL CONFUSES DARREN, RIDICULE ENSUES
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show – IDP section and suggestions
• email the show – we are begging you!
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!