Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! Someone had “work to do” yesterday and the guys are slumming in PJs Thursday morning. But no worries, you still get your weekly fix of injury and player news, start/sit advice and picks against the spread! Cafe Talk, which is filled with analysis of various Cafe topics (and also the Cafe games!), so grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• INJURED QBS RETURN!
• PLAYER UPDATES GALORE!
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• GOOD RBS, GOOD RUN D, HMM…
• KNOW YOUR KC WRS
• TWO TIGHT ENDS, AND TWO FOOTBALL PLAYERS
• LADYBUG PILLOW TIME!
• 12TH MAN REFERENCE
• TB IS NOW A GOOD THING
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? NOT TOO BAD!
• LOCKS? ANYONE IN THE GEORGIA DOME
• FLOPS? ANYONE WHO WAS ON LETTERMAN THIS WEEK
• ELI OR BULGER, YOU MAY BE SURPRISED
• “DWILL” OR “BJAC”
• IS TRADING ROMO A NO-NO?
• A GORE-Y TRADE OFFER
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE TO COMM1680
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (DARREN IS STILL LAZY)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS (PERFECT LL WEEK FOR TJWOOD)
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS, MICHAEL SQUEAKS OUT ANOTHER W
• THURSDAY NIGHT MADNESS
• UNDERACHIEVERS V INJURY-PRONE
• OMG ITS BRADY QUINN (GIGGLE, GIGGLE)
• AFC SOUTH SMASHMOUTH
• FIREWORKS INDOORS
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show – IDP section and suggestions
• E-mail the show… seriously… we know where you live.
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!