Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! There may be a random CAN OF CORN mention for you year-round baseball geeks like us. However, have no fear, we still bring the goods of injury news, start and sit suggestions, some random picks against the spread and maybe an appearance by Bob Costas. Also, look forward Cafe Talk, which is filled with analysis of various Cafe topics (and also the Cafe games!) – grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• AN INJURY IN EARNEST
• ROMO’S GOT A SPLINT
• PLAYER UPDATES GALORE!
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• NO MOAT AROUND THIS CASSEL
• MJD, TASTE THE BUBBLES
• THE HILLIS, AND NO MENTION OF AUDRINA PATRIDGE
• LADYBUG PILLOW TIME! SORRY ABOUT THE DAWSON SNUB
• 12TH MAN REFERENCE, AGAIN
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? NOT TOO BAD!
• LOCKS? PASS HAPPY GAME IN DESERT
• FLOPS? COLTS CAN SWIM ACROSS RIVERS
• DON’T START MCNABB
• MJD AND SCAIFE FOR WESTBROOK?
• BEST 4-7 TEAM EVER?
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE TO COMM1680
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (DARREN IS IMPROVING)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS (NONE ON THIS SHOW)
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS, DARREN MAKES UP GROUND WITH MEDIOCRITY
• AFC WEST RIVALS
• REVENGE GAME DOWN SOUTH
• WILL TITANS STAY UNTOUCHED?
• WHO SCORES MORE, NYG & ARI OR OKC THUNDER VS SIXERS?
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show – IDP section and suggestions
• E-mail the show… seriously… we know where you live.
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!