Welcome to Locker Room Logic, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! Happy Thanksgiving from us to you! Hope your holiday does not waver depending on the outcome of the Thursday NFL treats! The two knuckleheads in Spokane shun the family for a couple hours to bring you updated injury news, start and sit suggestions, some random picks against the spread and maybe a Jessica Simpson cameo. Also, look forward Cafe Talk, which is filled with analysis of various Cafe topics (and also the Cafe games!) – grab your gear and hit the showers – it’s time for some Locker Room Logic!
• Hosts: Michael and Darren
• Locker Room Logic is published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• And it’s brought to you by Fantasy Football Café
• The show will come to you “live” every Thursday morning
• Have fantasy questions? Email us at LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• ANOTHER BRADY GOES DOWN
• EAGLES NOT FLYING HIGH
• BRONCO IDP BEWARE
ON THE FENCE
• ON-THE-FLY START/SIT ADVICE:
• FAVRE GOES BONKERS IN YONKERS
• A DUNN DEAL
• NO MOSS POR FAVOR
• LADYBUG PILLOW TIME! PATS PAST AND PRESENT
• BUFF BILLS BRING BOOTY
LOCKS AND FLOPS
• LAST WEEK? WE ROCKED THE LOCKS!
• LOCKS? LT GROUNDING FALCONS
• FLOPS? PATSY RUNNING BACKS
• COLLUSION OR CONSTRUCTIVE ‘QUISITIONS
• D/ST MATCHUPS DOWN THE STRETCH
• WHAT DO I DO? MUST-WIN DECISIONS
• DEFENSIVE RANKINGS LOVE TO COMM1680
• CAFE GAMES – HOW THE HOSTS FARED LAST WEEK (DARREN ROCKED THE MNF GAME)
• CONGRATS TO WINNERS/LEADERS (GETTING CLOSE TO MELTING POINT!)
AGAINST THE SPREAD (OFFENSE)
(We are not encouraging any illegal gambling rings, this is for sheer entertainment purposes; do not make any investment decisions based on our predictions!!!)
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• LAST WEEK’S RESULTS, BOTH LOOK GOOD, GOING 4-1
• NFC NORRIS BATTLE
• TRAP GAME IN CINCY
• TURDUCKENS IN DALLAS
• JETS MAY COVER BY THEMSELVES
• FIELD GOAL BATTLE IN FOXBORO
• THANK YOUS:
• Check out the Fantasy Football Cafe
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• E-mail your fantasy/reality questions to LockerRoomLogic@fantasycaferadio.com
• Make sure to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show, where we mock LT for disappointing us again.
• E-mail the show… seriously… we know where you live.
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe's forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!