[WHIR] Mikel LeShoure worth a shot? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

[WHIR] Mikel LeShoure worth a shot?

Moderator: Football Moderators

[WHIR] Mikel LeShoure worth a shot?

Postby epilecutt » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm having my worst season, ever. I didn't get to choose my first two picks in my draft (autodraft took care of me and picked up 2 WRs) and wound up with Jay Cutler and Michael Vick at QB. I dropped Cutler as soon as possible and made a trade for Matthew Stafford.

Stafford has a bye this week and of course Vick is as disappointing as ever, so here's the question - obviously, it's too late for week 5:

My RBs
Ryan Mathews
Darren McFadden
Darren Sproles
Donald Brown
Mikel LeShoure

Should I drop LeShoure (or another one of my many RBs) to pick up Ryan Fitzpatrick, or just ride it out with Vick, knowing I'll probably be starting Stafford over him every week?

I'll help in return, assuming anyone would want my advice considering my lack of success this season coming off a championship last season, lol.
QB Matthew Stafford, Michael Vick, Jay Cutler
WR Calvin Johnson, Miles Austin, DeSean Jackson
WR Jeremy Nelson, Torrey Smith
RB Ryan Mathews, Darren McFadden,
RB Darren Sproles, Mikel LeShoure
TE Vernon Davis
K Justin Tucker
D Seattle
epilecutt
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: [WHIR] Mikel LeShoure worth a shot?

Postby MMhawk607 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:54 pm

I have the exact two QB's. and I also am coming off a championship season with the autodraft picking Stafford and Vick for me.

In all honesty, I would try to trade away Vick. I was able to get Rivers so I have 3 QB's at the moment (I'm in an 8 team league).
Fitzpatrick will probably be your best option over Vick though. If you were to drop him. He's not a better QB, but he's a better Fantasy QB and that's what you mean. I haven't even started Vick once this season. So I think you dropping him wouldn't be too bad considering his production. It's week 5 already and by now, if you aren't doing great yet, then you probably won't going forward. Leshoure, I think you should keep based on the fact he's becoming the #1 runningback in Detroit.

But that's just my opinion. Try and trade away Vick if you can. I'm sure someone will want him. and continue forward with Fitzpatrick and Stafford as your two QB's. Lesean McCoy is becoming the all star on the Eagles offense anyways.

take some time to vote?
viewtopic.php?t=524846
so pro.
MMhawk607 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Postby TheLeague1907 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Id say keep Leshoure, he COULD turn out to be a good RB, and you probably wont end up having to use Vick, but he'll be fine for one week anyway. Anyways, nothing much to say here, please help me here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=524859
TheLeague1907
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Solak » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:31 am

Given that you are already past Stafford's bye week, I would not feel pressure to come up with a better QB2 than Vick at this point. If you can trade Vick, do it, but I would NOT drop LaShoure given his upside potential. IMO.
Solak
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions