Jordy Nelson for 1st Round Pick? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Jordy Nelson for 1st Round Pick?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jordy Nelson for 1st Round Pick?

Postby T-Lo » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:31 am

Hey guys,

I'm in a dynasty league PPR where I was the early favorite, then crashed the last half of the season. The league is also IDP. I would really like to get Sammy Watkins or Jadeveon Clowney from our rookie draft this coming year. It is the offseason and our rosters can expand 10 extra spots. I've got 50 filled spots [max] and I have 7 I know I can cut, leaving 3 hard positions. So I'm looking to move someone.

At WR I currently have: Jordy Nelson, AJ Green, Denarius Moore, Dwayne Bowe, Kenny Stills, Keenan Allen, and Aaron Dobson. While many of the newer guys aren't proven commodities yet, I feel that at least one of them will step up and be amazing in 2014. I can only start 3 WR max w/flex, so moving Jordy won't hurt.

Do you think that [if the other owner is willing] trading Jordy away for the No. 1 overall rookie pick is worth it for me? Or no? If I don't move up in the picks, I do not pick until pick 5 in round 2 [the 17th overall pick].
T-Lo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 75)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions