Need 2 of 3 RB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 2 of 3 RB

Postby robotninja » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:13 pm

AP(maybe 2k) is locked in as my #1 the other choices are

Stevan Ridley vs Hou

Ahmad Bradshaw vs NO

Bryce Brown @ TB

Bradshaw has the best matchup against the last ranked (or darn near) NO run D and has been good and getting goal line carries since andre brown went down.

Ridley has been Mr consistent at RB but has a rough match up against Houston who is ranked #2 aginst the run (although apparently that is inflated because they have faced the fewest rushing attempts in the league and are giving up 4 yards a carry)

Brown despite the fumbles has been the hottest thing since sliced bread in philly and is the clear lead dog.

My gut is telling me to roll with my studs and the guys that got me this far in Ridley and Bradshaw, but it is hard to sit a playmaker like Brown after 2 weeks of 20+ touches and big point totals.

WHIR leave a link!
10 Team Std Scoring No PPR
QB Stafford
RB Spiller
RB Morris
WR Nelson
WR Reggie Wayne
WR/TE Jimmy Graham
Flex Ridley
K and Def by committee
Min and Hartley

Bench
A Brown (pit)
Bernard Pierce
Roy Helu
Bryce Brown
Mark Ingram
Marlon Brown
robotninja
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need 2 of 3 RB

Postby dwag70 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 pm

I see Brown in the same boat as AP ..Philly has no one to pass to so they will give 20+ touches this week
If you need a home run to win Brown
Other than that I like ridley The have not gotten Lloyd into the game much and will rely on him ...
I can see that giants game being the ELI AIR SHOW as the saints dont play D they just try and out score you
dwag70
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)

Postby mattk89 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 pm

I like your thinking about Bradshaw @ NO. I think Giants will try and control TOP to keep Brees on bench and that will give Bradshaw lots of chances. Ridley has been good lately but you never know about Coach B's RB by commitee and Brown is ALL Philly has with Foles at QB and Tampa can stack the box to stop the run, IMO. Good luck!
mattk89
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby werty7017 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Thats a tough one but I don't think you can go wrong here.. I'd stick with AP and Bradshaw but after that Brown has been so hot but Ridley has scored in the last 5 games.. I think I would stick with Ridley, he seems to be a favorite of Belichicks at the moment. Thanks for the comment on mine!
werty7017
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Louied91 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 pm

I would definitely go with bradshaw at NO.
I would take my chances with Brown over ridley.
Louied91
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Solak » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm

wow... I thought I already answered this one but it didn't show up.... Anyway...

Bryce Brown all the way.

Stay away from Ridley at Houston.

The real question is will the Giants ever be in a position to control the game though the ground because that is what you are going to need for Bradsaw to get great numbers this week. I don't think so. NO it going to be to explosive. Can TB limit the run with not much of a passing game left to worry about? Hummm. They still have to worry a bit. Bryce is the best thing the eagles have but no the only thing. There is still some passing game in Philly and they can't totaly ignore it and focus in the run. Thus, I think there is a better chance of Bryce braking out then Bradshaw this week.
Solak
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby prince_45243 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm

robotninja wrote:AP(maybe 2k) is locked in as my #1 the other choices are

Stevan Ridley vs Hou

Ahmad Bradshaw vs NO

Bryce Brown @ TB

Not sure if you want 2 of the other 3 or 2 total but I'm guessing 2 of the other 3. But I like Bradshaw and Ridley. Bryce had 2 TDs vs CAR and DAL which are both bottom tier rushing defenses. TB is a different league of rushing defense and Ridley has been a more productive back. I also think that even if Ridley doesn't stack yardage, Brady will give him more opportunities for a TD than Bryce can get with Foles. Bradshaw seems like the top bet if you're only looking for one of those. I know, I'm worried about Ridley's production in this stretch but Ridley had 71 yards and a score against MIA which is a top 10 rushing defense. I think I'd stick with him.

Thanks for your help with mine.
-Prince_45243
prince_45243
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 26)

Postby mtculp » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm

AP, Brown and Bradshaw. HOU is too tough a matchup and Brady will start slinging it everywhere.

Help with mine:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531636
mtculp
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 10)

Postby GMTdad » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:18 pm

I'd say no for Ridley because of the matchup.

I'd say yes to Bradshaw if you want a safe 8 to 10 points with the possibility of a TD or 2. I think they'll be trying to run as much as possible to keep Brees of the field so potential for a big game from him.

If you want the biggest potential for a huge game I'd say Brown. He's young and he's fresh because he's hardly played all year until the last two weeks and he's running like a man possessed. Even if he has a couple fumbles who cares when he runs for 150 and two TD's

btw, thanks for your help with mine
GMTdad
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench