QB and PPR Flex?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

QB and PPR Flex??

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB and PPR Flex??

Postby garretterik » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:37 pm

1. QB (standard scoring +1pt bonus for every 5 completions)
Choose 1 from: Big Ben (he is playing) v SD, Freeman v Phi Fitzpatrick v StL, Bradford @Buf, Locker @Ind, Foles @TB, Weeden v KC
I think Big Ben is the best player, Feeman has been hottest.

2. FLEX
Choose 1 from Murray @Cin, Alfred Morris v Bal, Stevie Johnson (injured) v StL, Boldin @Was, Blackmon v NYJ, Hilton/Avery v Ten, Givens @Buf
Stevie, Boldin, BLackmon, Givens, and Ind WRs could all give me a huge game or a goose egg. I think I would rather go safe and go with one of the RBs Morris or Murray. Murray is more involved in run game and had great game last week, but Morris has been hotter.
garretterik
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: QB and PPR Flex??

Postby kasimar1 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm

For your QB I would go with Freeman. Philly's D is a mess and they're playing at home. For your flex I like Alfred Morris. Yes, they're playing the Ravens, but their defense is not the same with all their injuries. Thanks for helping me on my post. Good luck this week!
kasimar1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 26)

Postby crashpad » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanks for helping me! I would go with Freeman. Big Ben is back but who knows how he plays and the way the chargers have been going they may not have to do a lot to win. And I like Murray. Everything in Dallas goes through him. He will get the touches and had a good game last week after being out for long time. Now he has another week of practice under his belt. Morris has been great but I am afraid of the match-up.
crashpad
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 24)

Postby wtr23 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 am

I like Freeman at QB. Who knows what will happen with Big Ben tomorrow. He could go off, but It's more likely that he will be eased back into action. I imagine a lot of screen passes and hand offs to Dwyer it that game. Freeman on the other hand has been playing very well of late and he is facing a matchup friendly Philly Defense that can and will be beat.

At flex I also like starting a RB if I can, so it looks like a coin flip between Murray and Morris. I'm leaning Murray in this one, as it seems the Cowboys are much more reliant on Murray than the skins are with Morris. This is evidenced by last week's production vs Felix Jones, who was a no show in that contest. RGIII has a good relationship with his receivers and if he can't hook up with them he has the speed to extend drives on his own. I like the options at WR and TE in Dallas much more than Washington as a whole, but I think RGIII is the better QB and Romo sprays the ball at times. To counter that I think the boys start the game run heavy and keep Murray involved throughout the entire game.
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 237)

Return to Who to Start/Bench