Historical Weekly Player Stats - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Historical Weekly Player Stats

Moderator: Football Moderators

Historical Weekly Player Stats

Postby gkitt80 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello all-

Tried doing a forum search (and a google search) to find a related topic, so if this has been covered before I apologize.

Does anyone know of a good source for historical player stats where the stats are broken down by week? Seems to be a lot of sources out there that provide player stats by season, but I have yet to find a good site that has each season broken down by week.

Thanks in advance
gkitt80
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Historical Weekly Player Stats

Postby mycuccismells » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 am

mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 358)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 am

gkitt80 wrote:Hello all-

Tried doing a forum search (and a google search) to find a related topic, so if this has been covered before I apologize.

Does anyone know of a good source for historical player stats where the stats are broken down by week? Seems to be a lot of sources out there that provide player stats by season, but I have yet to find a good site that has each season broken down by week.

Thanks in advance

I am a huge fan of FFToday:

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/index.htm
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby mycuccismells » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am

Didnt look TOO hard but i dont think they have an easy way to see a weekly breakdown for a specific player on there do they? Seems like you can see the leaderboards for any given week but not see a week by week breakdown for a specific player at a glance.

I guess it all depends on waht you are trying to see too. When i want to look at trending in a player over a season i just google "PLAYER X Game Log" and check out ESPN or yahoo or something
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team

Postby dream_017 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 am

mycuccismells wrote:Didnt look TOO hard but i dont think they have an easy way to see a weekly breakdown for a specific player on there do they? Seems like you can see the leaderboards for any given week but not see a week by week breakdown for a specific player at a glance.

I guess it all depends on waht you are trying to see too. When i want to look at trending in a player over a season i just google "PLAYER X Game Log" and check out ESPN or yahoo or something

You can click on a players name and they have the game logs(you can set up the scoring to fit your league)
http://www.fftoday.com/stats/players/30 ... LeagueID=1

It does all depend on what the OP is looking for, but all the information should be there ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mycuccismells » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Good call, the player i picked had tons of news and i didnt scroll all the way down to see the game logs below the news. Thanks for clearing that up, I think this may be my go-to site now :)
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team

Postby dream_017 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 pm

mycuccismells wrote:Good call, the player i picked had tons of news and i didnt scroll all the way down to see the game logs below the news. Thanks for clearing that up, I think this may be my go-to site now :)

Besides the information I get here at the Cafe, it has the best stats resources that I have seen. The projections are pretty good for a starting point, but you can't go wrong with all the stat info they have.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby wtr23 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

dream_017 wrote:I am a huge fan of FFToday:

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/index.htm

Thanks for this. Added to my bookmarks, great little tool that is.
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)

Return to Beginner's Forum