How to set up private league with friends with online pay? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

How to set up private league with friends with online pay?

Moderator: Football Moderators

How to set up private league with friends with online pay?

Postby nicholas.buten » Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 am

My friends and I all go to seperate colleges and it is difficult to pay money for the league over the summer. Is there any leagues where I can create a private league with my friends and be able to use our credit cards to pay online before the draft begins? Also, is it possible to trade draft picks in any private keeper leagues?
nicholas.buten
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: How to set up private league with friends with online pa

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun May 26, 2013 10:13 am

nicholas.buten wrote:My friends and I all go to seperate colleges and it is difficult to pay money for the league over the summer. Is there any leagues where I can create a private league with my friends and be able to use our credit cards to pay online before the draft begins? Also, is it possible to trade draft picks in any private keeper leagues?

League safe dot com is the best I know of.

LeagueSafe eliminates the hassle of managing league entry fees and payouts by automating the entire process. League members pay their dues using one of our convenient and 100 percent safe and secure online payment options. Funds are held safely all season long and distributed in accordance with league rules at the end of the season. Winners are promptly paid and easily withdraw funds.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Beginner's Forum