Need Advice on a Solid Option for the Playoffs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to IDP

Need Advice on a Solid Option for the Playoffs

Need Advice on a Solid Option for the Playoffs

Postby wtr23 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

My offense has been slumping big time lately. Rodgers is stinking it up like no other, my receivers are coming up small in their matchups, and my opponent literally has all of the weapons in Atlanta (Matty ice, Jones, White, Gonzo). I'm 2-0 against the guy in the regular season matchups, and with the Falcons playing the Gians next week I am worried they are going to tear it up. I'll need all the help I can get, so please help me choose the right IDP for next week. I currently have Lavonte David (LB, Tampa) and Luke Kuechley (LB, Carolina). I generally roll with linebackers, I like tackles over ineterceptions unless the matchup is really tasty. Do I have the right options, or should I pick someone else up for next week? We start one defensive player, so FA pool is very deep. Just name one and they should be there. All help appreciated ;-D

EDIT** here's a few of the top producers still available: Tillman, Jerod Mayo, Laurinaitis, Von Miller, Woodyard (didn't play this week),Bowman, Tim Jennings, D'Qwell Jackson, Malcolm Jenkins, Derrick Johnson. I could go on, but the list is extensive. Help me out?
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need Advice on a Solid Option for the Playoffs

Postby wtr23 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Anyone? Currently I'm starting David, and I picked up Bowman this week. Any thoughts on who should start?
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to IDP