Christine Michael, Eddie Lacy & Montee Ball... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to 2013 NFL Draft

Christine Michael, Eddie Lacy & Montee Ball...

Christine Michael, Eddie Lacy & Montee Ball...

Postby stomperrob » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

...suddenly I don't feel so good about Turbin, Green and Hillman on my dynasty teams!!! :-o
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Christine Michael, Eddie Lacy & Montee Ball...

Postby murphysxm » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 pm

yeah, rough day for those 3
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Postby stomperrob » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 am

...and Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey make me wonder about Chris Givens. :-?
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Yikes, now the Packers have added Johnathan Franklin as well - that's two top three RB's, by some rankings, that they have grabbed - gotta be making their RB corps feeling nervous about job security!
stomperrob

Postby chaindog35 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:01 pm

I traded DuJuan Harris and Ronnie Hillman yesterday before the draft started. I feel relieved that I was able to swing that deal.
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Indibuck » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 pm

chaindog35 wrote:I traded DuJuan Harris and Ronnie Hillman yesterday before the draft started. I feel relieved that I was able to swing that deal.

Nice. What did you get?
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby chaindog35 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Indibuck wrote:
chaindog35 wrote:I traded DuJuan Harris and Ronnie Hillman yesterday before the draft started. I feel relieved that I was able to swing that deal.

Nice. What did you get?

It was part of a bigger deal. Traded Mike Wallace, Hillman and Harris for two future 1st rd picks, Ryan Tannehill and Kenny Britt. Now i have a guy interested in giving the #7 pick this year for Britt and Gerhart.
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 pm

stomperrob wrote:Yikes, now the Packers have added Johnathan Franklin as well - that's two top three RB's, by some rankings, that they have grabbed - gotta be making their RB corps feeling nervous about job security!

Ya for a bit Lacy became a fairly safe bet to be drafted with the top 1-3 picks in rookie dynasty drafts but with Franklin who is also a very solid 3 down back who does most things well might have something to say.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Indibuck » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
stomperrob wrote:Yikes, now the Packers have added Johnathan Franklin as well - that's two top three RB's, by some rankings, that they have grabbed - gotta be making their RB corps feeling nervous about job security!

Ya for a bit Lacy became a fairly safe bet to be drafted with the top 1-3 picks in rookie dynasty drafts but with Franklin who is also a very solid 3 down back who does most things well might have something to say.

Pre-draft, Lacy was considered by many to be the consensus 1.01.

Between GB adding Franklin, and news surfacing that PIT (and presumably other teams as well) wouldn't touch him due to foot issues, Lacy may slide to the second half of the first in rookie drafts.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby murphysxm » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Indibuck wrote:Between GB adding Franklin, and news surfacing that PIT (and presumably other teams as well) wouldn't touch him due to foot issues, Lacy may slide to the second half of the first in rookie drafts.

I know, I for one am now very leery. GM's know more than me and if that many RB hungry teams passed on him, I have to take note. I really, really wanted the Colts to take Franklin, he's got serious potential on top of Lacy's medical flags. Ironically, Lattimore is the back the rose the most in my ranks. He will have no expectations for this year and can fully heal.....
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Return to 2013 NFL Draft