EARLY auction keeper thoughts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

EARLY auction keeper thoughts

Moderator: Football Moderators

EARLY auction keeper thoughts

Postby bisklimpkit » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 am

I know we're still not through free agency but my mind is already on next season! I'm in a 12-team auction league with a $200 budget. For reference, elite RBs sell for $60-$70 and elite WRs go between $40-$50. We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, DST, K.

We can keep 3 players, so here is who I'm thinking of keeping as well as guys that are on the bubble. I'm looking for thoughts on who I should keep and why.

1. Zac Stacy $6 - I think this is a no-brainer keeper, as I'll likely slot him in every week.
2. Ryan Mathews $16 - based on how he finished out the season I see him as a good value keeper.
3. Andre Ellington $8 - with Mendenhall retiring I really like his outlook. I can't see me getting him back in the draft for $8.
4. Reggie Bush $31 - I like the numbers he put up, but I think the other RBs I have listed will all be around the same point totals on the season so I'm leaning toward dropping him.
5. Trent Richardson $31 - He's here because of his 2012 season. I don't think I can keep him but figured I may as well get opinions on him.
6. Michael Crabtree $6 - I have to rebuild my WR corps this year and he's the only one on my roster that I can keep. I think his price is a good value for a WR2, but is it good enough to knock Mathews or Ellington off of the list?

Thanks in advance, and leave a link to your question and I'll try to help you back!
bisklimpkit
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Golden Eagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 140)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions