Redraft league... play with a roster for this year only. You take over a franchise up to 40 of its players . There are 24 teams to a league split across 2 player universes - NFC and AFC.
We will have leagues with $10 entries and $25 entries. You may play for free if your application is approved; to play for free, you must have 500 or more posts, be a staff member, or a commissioner of a league on ProFSL. Free teams will play alongside money teams and are limited to one free team per owner per league. No more than 50% of a league may be composed of free teams.
You may purchase an NFC team and an AFC team. Optimal scoring of lineups will be used. Leagues with orphan teams will merely have those teams unpaid. 100% of net pot paid out (after $25 league fee) to top teams who paid entry fee with 40% to #1, 30% to #2, 20% to #3, and 10% to #4. There is no third place game. Tiebreakers are regular season fantasy points.
- Entry fees collected on SportsVault
- No salaries, no contracts, no players kept for 2013, you keep all players from 2012 roster for 2012
- Regular season will be 12 weeks or less (less for leagues with late start)
- Divisions will be WEST-CENTRAL-EAST based on geography of teams in conference
- Week 13 playoffs will feature three division winners and three wildcards in each conference with NFL-style playoffs
You claim an initial roster of up to 40 players from your chosen NFL team(s).
Total roster spots = 40
Starting positions = QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K
Bench spots = 31
Starting spots are only defined to score the best players within those positional maximums.
- Standard add/drops, no auctions or bidding
- 5 transaction max per week
- Weekly waivers using worst to first in standings
- 4 votes to approve a trade, 3 votes to veto
- No trades in playoffs