10 team PPR team help, WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 team PPR team help, WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 team PPR team help, WHIR

Postby Churnin and Bernin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey everybody,
i am in a 10 team PPR league, starts 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, D, K. I am currently 0-2 and really dont know what to do. Would really appreciate some advice.

QB-Vick, Big Ben
RB-Chris Johnson, Spiller, Steven Jackson, Ryan Williams, Mikel Leshoure, Jaquizz Rodgers
WR- Steve Smith, Larry Fitz, Eric Decker, Stevie Johnson, Amendola
TE- Pettigrew

LEAVE A LINK
Thanks
Churnin and Bernin
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 team PPR team help, WHIR

Postby jeduardomalo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm

First of all, I would try and trade Chris Johnson now before his value drops even more. You can try and get someone like DeMarco Murray or Doug Martin for him. Second thing you can do is trade Michael Vick. To be honest everyone overrates Michael Vick, and the name itself excites every single fantasy player. Big Ben has been pretty solid with 2 touchdowns in each of his 2 games, so I wouldn't have a problem with him moving forward. You can trade Vick for a nice running back or wide receiver.
FACT: Even though both of your qb's have similar points to date, Vick will ALWAYS have more demand than Roethlisberger.
Again, this is my mere opinion, you have potential to improve, so head to that trading block and see what you can pull off! Good luck.
jeduardomalo
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Footballfev » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Tough call. If you're the commish I would set-up of a redraft. If you can't do that I would try to add depth at rb. Vick is good. Dual threat and will put up good numbers each week. Keep the guy. CJ is garbage, though. He's like a used banana peel, who you just want to throw out the window. But, you can't dump him yet. His stock is too low and you won't be able to get anything for him. So ride it out like a wave. The big wave is coming, just be patient.

Complete.
12 Team 1.0 PPR (2-2)
QB: Newton, Wilson
RB: CJ2K, T. Richardson, D. Brown, M. Bush
WR: J. Jones, Lloyd, Blackmon, Hartline
TE: Finley
D: 49ers
Footballfev
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby danicolorado » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

Churnin and Bernin wrote:Hey everybody,
i am in a 10 team PPR league, starts 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, D, K. I am currently 0-2 and really dont know what to do. Would really appreciate some advice.

QB-Vick, Big Ben
RB-Chris Johnson, Spiller, Steven Jackson, Ryan Williams, Mikel Leshoure, Jaquizz Rodgers
WR- Steve Smith, Larry Fitz, Eric Decker, Stevie Johnson, Amendola
TE- Pettigrew

LEAVE A LINK
Thanks

I don't like Vick at all, way too inconsistent for me. Hang onto CJ, he'll come back in a fury once he realizes that he's killing his own stock. S-Jax is your rock but I'm afraid his ceiling is ever falling. Jacquizz is a snazzy choice because Turner is falling fast as well. I would try and trade L-Fitz and Amendola for a Mike Wallace or a Roddy White if you can? I see a lot of holes unfortunately...
12-Man PPR
QB (1): T. Romo, A. Luck
WR (3): D. Bryant, D. Amendola, B. Lafell, D. Moore, A. Hawkins
RB (2): T. Richardson, M. Turner, D. Brown, J. Dwyer
TE (1): R. Gronkowski, D. Pitta
K (1): M. Crosby
DEF (1): BAL

Go Buffs!
danicolorado
Cheerleader
Cheerleader