Grade my team--WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Grade my team--WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Grade my team--WHIR 100%

Postby Delhomme17 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 pm

12-team PPR league that also counts return yardage at 1 point/25 yards. Currently sitting at 6-0 (#2 in points) and feeling pretty good, but I don't want to get lazy. I feel like now that we're +/- a third of the way into the season, it's a good time to take a step back, take stock of my team, and reassess everything. We start QB/WR/WR/WR/RB/RB/FLEX/TE/K/DST. Let me know what you think, what moves I should consider making, etc. I've considered trying to shop studs like Witten and Forte at some point for other TE1's and RB1's just so I can avoid their byes, but haven't decided for sure if I'd like to go that route.

QB: Cam (trade)
WR: Cruz (trade), Green (draft), Edelman (waivers), Allen (FA), Harvin (FA)
RB: Forte (draft), Bernard (draft), DWill (draft), Woodhead (draft), L. Miller (trade), Ellington (FA)
TE: Witten (draft), Tim Wright (FA)
K: Empty for now...trying to pull a 2-for-1 to upgrade at WR or RB; if I can't, I'll drop TEN since they're on bye week 8
DST: NE (draft), TEN (FA)

Leave a link if you'd like me to check out your thread ;-D .
Last edited by Delhomme17 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delhomme17
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team Leader
(Past Year: 508)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Grade my team--WHIR 100%

Postby weig0132 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:26 pm

If this is my team I am trying to dump off a guy like DWill for a better WR3. He is coming off of a decent week but Stewart will be back soon enough to start the same old problem that there always is in Carolina with RB's, Cam getting all of the rushing yards. Also, Edelman isn't going to cut in as a WR3 as NE's weapons are starting to get healthy again.
weig0132
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 43)

Postby TBucs87 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:35 am

Wide receiver does seem to be your weakest area and then running back. I like the Keenan Allen pick up and if he keeps up what he has been doing the last couple of weeks you should be pretty good. Out of your running backs I'd probably try to trade off D-Will and pair him with someone else maybe Allen to get a more established WR. But if anything I would try to upgrade your WRs first and then RB.
TBucs87
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 36)

Postby techman5003 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:41 am

I think RB is your weakest area. I would roll with your WR (Cruz, Green, and Allen for now) Harvin will be back soon and ready to roll in that Seattle O. Edelman is passable but role will diminish when (and if) Gronk gets back and Amendola healthy. You need a RB 2. Forte #1 and Bernard a iffy 2/solid 3. Woodhead is a solid 3/Flex.

Thanks for the help with mine.
techman5003
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 167)

Return to Roster Ratings