JETS 2011 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

JETS 2011

Moderator: Football Moderators

JETS 2011

Postby killiansjmd » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

Wow I haven't been around for a year or so but I'm back and excited for the Jets season. Will we get over the hurdle and get to the Super Bowl this season? Tough schedule and we need to get out of the gate quickly this year and start 3 - 0. Pumped for the Dallas game Sunday!
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: JETS 2011

Postby killiansjmd » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 am

Nice to get a W in the first game thanks to Romo and a great punt block by Joe McKnight! I know it's only one game but I have major concerns about this team. Oline got absolutely no push and the running game was non existent. Ware is a beast so I'm not overly concerned about Hunter at right tackle since he played very well down the stretch last year with Woody out. On the defensive side, I think we are over-rated. We have no answer to stop TE's. Issue last year and an issue again. Thank god we play Jacksonville this week! ;-D
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: JETS 2011

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 am

4-3 going into the bye week ;-D Hopefully we can beat the Bills coming off the bye and somehow within the next two weeks Pittsburgh or the NYG pick off the Patsies. Leading up to a week 10 game vs. New England where we could potentially own 1st place in the division!
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Return to New York Jets