Paladyr wrote:I'd like to take the time to let you all know who I've given up on this year, and expect to do next to nothing for the remainder of the year. I would drop any of these players to the WR for ANYTHING with upside. This is a 10 man 2 player keeper league.
1. Jerry Porter - Collins or Gannon, doesn't matter, he's a bust
2. Donte Stallworth - It's just not happening like it was supposed to. If you keep telling yourself "oh well last weak this appendage bothered him", or "this week they are playing a really weak defense", you'll end up playing an unproductive player weak in and weak out for the rest of the season, waiting for him to bust out.
3. Koren Robinson - I absolutely did not want to draft him but had to. The guy just can't catch balls and I don't care what he did last week, he's not going to put up big numbers... EVER. I thought this way BEFORE the suspension talks came but was trying to sell him. No one would buy.
4. Chris Chambers - The guy has talent, but the offense in Miami is just horrid.
5. Peerless Price - He was a bust before the season even started, and still is. I stayed far away from him draft day. Very droppable.
I've already dropped 1 through 3, 4-5 I just mentioned because I remembered them also. Last year, none of the receivers that were unproductive for 3 straight games did much of anything the rest of the year. That's part of how I came to the conclusions above. Feel free to add your own.
Wasn't this bascially the same list as everyone had last year.
K-Rob..wait for year 3...you'll see, he's awesome. NOPE
Porter.... see above
Price... wait until VIck comes back. He's a star. NOPE
Chambers... he's new on the list and the only one I would not give up on. Chambers replaced Plax from last year's list.