LXG Keeper league beginning to fill - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

LXG Keeper league beginning to fill

Moderator: Football Moderators

LXG Keeper league beginning to fill

Postby ryananthony » Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:11 pm

If you join one league this year, make it LXG (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). This keeper league will satisfy all of your competive drives and then some. The level of competition is like nothing you have seen before. The draft is set for August 30, allowing for all the training camp battles to play out before we draft. Also, it is on a Saturday to be more convenient for everyone to show up and remain for the entire draft.
This is the next big thing. don't miss out. Spots are beginning to fill. Email me at mailto:R_a_k30@excite.com so you can be a part of this. Also, pass this information along to anyone that you know who is looking for the upper echelon of competition and is willing to make the necessary commitment. Thanks.
ryananthony
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

encourage

Postby Bob Oswego » Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:15 pm

I hope you will take Ryan's advice and join the League, it truly will be competitive and right now spans from West Coast to East Coast. We do require a couple of Mid west teams or even a Southern Gentleman to step up to the plate!!!

So, think it over and try this keeper league ;-D
Sincerely

Giants Fan
Bob Oswego

email boboswego@yahoo.com

Thanks
Bob Oswego
Water Boy
Water Boy

still 6 spots left

Postby ryananthony » Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:40 pm

There are still 6 spots left in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but they're going fast. If you're a serious and experienced manager looking for a challenge then we want you. Step up to the plate and try your luck. I hope to see you there. Email me or reply here if interested. Thanks.

Ryan
ryananthony
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds