QB Sleeper....Krenzel? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

QB Sleeper....Krenzel?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:01 pm

Blitzburgh2001 wrote:Krenzel is as smart and mature and ready to play as Big Ben, EXCEPT for the fact that his physical tools are MUCH more limited than Bens.

Krenzel's arm strenght is not great, and while it was enough to get by at Ohio State, I am pretty sure he'll have a lot of trouble in Chicago.

Maybe Im wrong. guys like Brady, Pennington, and Delhome have been successful without great arms.

One thing is for sure though, Krenzel will not beat himself. Dont expect any turnovers from him.

Its funny, really...

All the experts were saying it was Roethlisberger that would need the longest time to develop into a good quarterback, in relation to the other top 2. Now, he's the only one starting (and doing d@mn good, too).

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby USAFDave » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:33 pm

Blitzburgh2001 wrote:Krenzel is as smart and mature and ready to play as Big Ben, EXCEPT for the fact that his physical tools are MUCH more limited than Bens.

Krenzel's arm strenght is not great, and while it was enough to get by at Ohio State, I am pretty sure he'll have a lot of trouble in Chicago.

Maybe Im wrong. guys like Brady, Pennington, and Delhome have been successful without great arms.

One thing is for sure though, Krenzel will not beat himself. Dont expect any turnovers from him.

You can't say he "got by" when he was a 2 time Fiesta Bowl MVP and National Champion.
USAFDave
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Chopper » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:35 pm

Thanks for bringing this up, IC. I was wondering the same thing.
Quinn is on my bench in a 14-team 2QB league and very close to losing that spot. I may swap him out for Krenzel now. Nothing to lose, really.
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk