RED SOX...WIN!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

RED SOX...WIN!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby ramsalldaway514 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:13 pm

btw, i hate the cubs. But would much rather have prior, wood, zambrano, clement over your pitching staff.

ONCE AGAIN GO FUCKIn CARDS BABY
ramsalldaway514
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:23 pm

ramsalldaway514 wrote:btw, i hate the cubs. But would much rather have prior, wood, zambrano, clement over your pitching staff.

ONCE AGAIN GO ******* CARDS BABY

Yeah, go Cards... ;-D

I think you forgot about Maddux also but I completely forgot about the Cubs pitching staff too. Their "Big 5" beats the Sox'. If you can throw 5 solid SPs like Prior, Wood, C-Zam, Clement and Maddux out there in a 7 game series WITH hitters like Derrek Lee, Aramis Ramirez, Nomar, Sosa, and Alou, the other team is in big, big trouble.
Last edited by kanezfan11 on Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:25 pm

1) Im not a sox fan at all. i hate baseball

2) I wasnt arguing over who had the better team. why dont you pay attention to what the argument was

3) I wasnt even arguing over the best pitching staff. i was arguing over the best 1-2 combo. Im aware the cubs have the best pitching, but after priors shaky season, id take the sox 2 best over any other teams 2 best. again, pay attention to the argument.

4) The cards dont have a BIG edge in the pen. they have slightly better middle relievers, but the closer is a very important role, and Foulke>>>> Isringhausen.

5) you are a massive homer, im not. i hate baseball.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:28 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:1) Im not a sox fan at all. i hate baseball

2) I wasnt arguing over who had the better team. why dont you pay attention to what the argument was

3) I wasnt even arguing over the best pitching staff. i was arguing over the best 1-2 combo. Im aware the cubs have the best pitching, but after priors shaky season, id take the sox 2 best over any other teams 2 best. again, pay attention to the argument.

4) The cards dont have a BIG edge in the pen. they have slightly better middle relievers, but the closer is a very important role, and Foulke>>>> Isringhausen.

5) you are a massive homer, im not. i hate baseball.

Agreed with all of that, while being sidetracked by the Cubs whole pitching staff, Pedro/Schilling proabably is the best 2 combo for this year. If you're looking at the long run, they're probably in the middle of the pack. I think this year is it for the Sox or they'll have to wait a while to get back in it with all of their pending FAs and question marks.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ramsalldaway514 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:34 pm

you guys are wrong. The cardinals middle relief is a helluva lot better than the red sox. who the sox got, timlin. WOW.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!
ramsalldaway514
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:55 pm

ramsalldaway514 wrote:you guys are wrong. The cardinals middle relief is a helluva lot better than the red sox. who the sox got, timlin. WOW.

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can't think of any of the Cardinals' middle relief off the top of my head other than Tavarez. I think Steve Kline too, but dunno what's up with him. Who are the Cardinals relievers compared to the Boston ones (Timlin, Embree, Foulke, Myers...)

I'm not arguing that the Cards' bullpen is worse, I'm just curious to know who they are before I compare. I'm sure as hell not rooting for the Sox, so I'm hoping the Cards' 'pen is better.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk