Potential Sleepers? Hilliard and Pinkston - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Potential Sleepers? Hilliard and Pinkston

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BrutallyHuge » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:54 pm

I'd wager dollars to coffee that Jamaar Taylor is under 20 yards this weekend.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:51 pm

rohbshop wrote:I like Ike but Warner isnt getting the ball to his receivers too much. Theyre all underachieving, its kinda funny how the media blows up Warner like hes having such a huge year, and people jump on that bandwagon.

I am guessing that you haven't watched many of the games. Warner is having a fantastic year. No he's not lighting up any fantasy scoreboards and no he's no longer running the G.S.O.T. But his accuracy and decision-making are spot-on, his mobility in the pocket is far above what anyone expected and his ability to handle the pass-rush is great. So much for all the talking-heads who said he was too gunshy and more worried about being sacked than the receiver downfield. Yep it's an ugly ball-control offense but so far it's winning games.
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mr Walker » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:05 pm

It might not be such a pressing issue with me for now...
I found Kelly Campbell on the waiver wire.
Boy, I must have alot of slackers in my league!
But I'm gonna keep Hilliard in for now, unless Moss suits up for the game.
A jump ball TD for Moss in the red-zone might be more points than some of the other lemons on my squad might get me.
Mr Walker
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby starboard » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:58 pm

Baltimore's passing is pathetic, but I guarantee Travis Taylor is avail in the leagues also.

Oct 21 Taylor (groin) was able to practice on Wednesday reports the Baltimore Sun.
Recommendation: According to Ravens head coach Brian Billick, "We're very optimistic with Travis." Things look good for Taylor to make his return to the field this Sunday against the Bills.

Oct 20 Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens WR Travis Taylor (groin) has had no setbacks in practice this week and should start Week 7. Taylor is officially listed as day-to-day.

Oct 18 Wide receiver Travis Taylor, who has not played since injuring his groin in the first game of the season, practiced with the starting unit Monday and expects to be in the Ravens' starting lineup October 24 against the Bills.
Views: Randy Hymes moved into the starting lineup in Taylor's absence and emerged as the Ravens' top pass-catcher with Todd Heap also sidelined. Given that Kyle Boller averages 130 passing yards per game, there is really no good fantasy play among Baltimore receivers—at least not until Heap returns.
starboard
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to Football Talk