The greatest thing to ever happen to Plaxico owners... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The greatest thing to ever happen to Plaxico owners...

Moderator: Football Moderators

The greatest thing to ever happen to Plaxico owners...

Postby Addicted to FF » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:39 pm

This might be too obvious to warrent a post and maybe already even discussed but as a Steelers fan and Plaxico owner I must say that Roethlisberger is the greatest thing to ever happen to him. And it's not just a regular thing where a new QB might like throwing to a certain receiver. It's because Plax isn't exactly the quickest so it takes him a lot longer to get open. It's time needed that Maddox was never able to buy and that Ward didn't need. Plax's numbers are up and I'd say (and I watch every Steeler game) that at least 75% of Plax's production have come on Big Ben hitting him after scrambling out of the pocket. Because of this same argument I wouldn't necessarily be worried if I was a Ward owner. He's still being targeted as the primary reciever the same amount. What Plax is getting is just extra stuff that Maddox couldn't have gotten because of the lack of mobility.
Addicted to FF
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby redwings122 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:44 pm

i agree. they really have connected. and i have seen him so many times on tv since i live close to him to say that he won't back down to anything. hell, he wasn't even the QB for findlay until his senior year in HS!! he was a WR!!! and he also has a leg good enough to kick decently!!
redwings122
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk