McGahee - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

McGahee

Moderator: Football Moderators

McGahee

Postby DocSlinky » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:55 pm

Does anyone know W. McGahee's status in Buffalo. After last week's start, is he "the man" in Buffalo now. Or will Henry be back and put Willis on the bench?
DocSlinky
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:59 pm

henry is supposed to be the starter if he can play. I have heard reports that henry is questionable but will play and he will be the starter. This is from Nfl.com i dont have a link right now so i guess youll have to take my word for it.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:01 pm

HENRY PRACTICES AGAIN THURSDAY; EXPECTS TO START...
Posted Thursday October 21, 2004 @ 14:24 PT
According to Associated Press sports writer John Wawrow, Travis Henry expects to be Buffalo's starting running back at Baltimore on Sunday after missing last week's game with a sprained left foot.

Henry practiced for the second straight day on Thursday and said he's feeling much better even though he's still experiencing some pain.

"Give and take, yeah, there's a little pain here and there," Henry said. "But for the most part, I feel way better than I did last week. ... It's well enough so I can play."

sounds like he will be back to the bench
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby zombiez » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:09 pm

hopefully he will tweak it in fridays practice, and mcgehee will get the start... ;-)
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:24 pm

Yeah, ESPN says Henry will start the game Sunday. But, we may be looking at a Stephen Davis/DeShaun Foster or Faulk/Jackson time-splitting situation from here on. I hate this. :-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby cooleyhigh » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:48 pm

Zombiez wrote:hopefully he will tweak it in fridays practice, and mcgehee will get the start... ;-)

I would prefer he tweak it at the end of the Ravens game so Willis can step in and light up the Cardinals, cementing his role as starter.
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk