Pack's #2 WR??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Green Bay Packers

Pack's #2 WR???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pack's #2 WR???

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:44 pm

Pete Dougherty, PackersNews.com

WR Robert Ferguson has the Inside track to Start in the #2 spot over WR Javon Walker. Karsten Bailey, a fourth-year pro, probably will be the No. 4 receiver. The most intriguing newcomer is seventh-round pick Carl Ford out of Toledo.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby cwebb » Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:31 am

Ferguson could be a nice surprise for owners who draft many RBs and need a second or third WR later in the draft, be sure you don't miss out on him if he's available in the middle rounds of your draft!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby DUKE » Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:54 am

Suprisingly, I keep seeing Javon Walker going before Ferguson in Fantasy drafts.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby cwebb » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:31 am

Javon is the "sexier" pick of the two, but Ferguson will very likely be the better fantasy player. You often see such things happen, often it's a guy who "just knows Gannon won't keep his production up at his age" or something like that!

Don't draft after a mock draft list, use a list that shows the value of the players, not the perceived value!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Pack's #2 WR???

Postby moochman » Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:57 pm

Guttpuppy wrote: Karsten Bailey, a fourth-year pro, probably will be the No. 4 receiver. The most intriguing newcomer is seventh-round pick Carl Ford out of Toledo.

Isn't Karsten Bailey that MTV guy?
Carl Ford was a great reciever for Toledo. Very quick, I recall. GB always seems to find late rounders so he may bear watching.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Green Bay Packers