The main difference between Europe and America is... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The main difference between Europe and America is...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby jumpman8828 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:48 pm

Rico the Retard wrote:grrrrrrrr mamasita


Which one are you talking about?
Image
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1690
Joined: 7 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Count_Rugen » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:50 pm

Went on a trip to Greece. I honestly believe somehow the Greek people are what we base our model of beauty on. Go to Athens. Find an ugly female (or an ugly male for that matter). Won't happen. There aren't any. Seriously.

Man, they're so fine!

Until the women hit their 40's, but that's a different tale...
Count_Rugen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 509
Joined: 24 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Turnip » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:04 am

Count_Rugen wrote:Went on a trip to Greece. I honestly believe somehow the Greek people are what we base our model of beauty on. Go to Athens. Find an ugly female (or an ugly male for that matter). Won't happen. There aren't any. Seriously.

Man, they're so fine!

Until the women hit their 40's, but that's a different tale...


Something about their faces bothers me. But I know what you mean.
Turnip
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1283
Joined: 21 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State or Winston-Salem, NC

Postby ForeverBlue » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:09 am

When I was in Greece the Greek women didn't want any part of you if you were American. Now the Swedish women vacationing there were a whole lot more receptive.

My business partner is Greek. He has some attractive relatives and some others ,well, not so attractive.
Image
ForeverBlue
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 276
Joined: 1 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: 1st and Goal

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:50 am

ForeverBlue wrote:When I was in Greece the Greek women didn't want any part of you if you were American. Now the Swedish women vacationing there were a whole lot more receptive.

My business partner is Greek. He has some attractive relatives and some others ,well, not so attractive.


I'm half Greek... I could have an upper hand. ;-D :-)
Image
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4480
Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:14 am

Got an extra ticket Kanez? :-b

I think that the european one is quite fine, but damn look at that american :-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Image

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2348
Joined: 28 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Going for Two...

Postby Tiki » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:33 pm

I'll stay here for the other chicks who show their thong, but aren't fat, and K.T.B.O! (Keep Their Body Orderly
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby ForeverBlue » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:48 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:
ForeverBlue wrote:When I was in Greece the Greek women didn't want any part of you if you were American. Now the Swedish women vacationing there were a whole lot more receptive.

My business partner is Greek. He has some attractive relatives and some others ,well, not so attractive.


I'm half Greek... I could have an upper hand. ;-D :-)


I don't think that it matters. Two of my friends that went on that trip with me are Greek. Both speak fluent Greek too. They had no luck either with the locals. Maybe it's different now. My trip was about 8 years ago. I reccomend going to the Greek Isles if any of you ever get the chance. And do it while you're still single. There is a wide variety of European women there in the summer. I met women from Spain, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Romainia and Yugoslavia. Good times. ;-D
Image
ForeverBlue
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 276
Joined: 1 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: 1st and Goal

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:06 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact