Putting Images Into Your Sig... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Putting Images Into Your Sig...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:30 pm

it says that my image is too big how do i make it smaller???
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:24 am

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:it says that my image is too big how do i make it smaller???

PM deluxe, leal, ff449, or another graphics guy w/ the pick and they can do it for you.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:53 am

testing logo
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:29 am

I am unable to put my snazzy Brady sig on. Tried Image host site but am doing something wrong, no pic. Anyone able to spell it out so that even an idiot like myself can comprehend? Thanks.
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:35 am

moochman wrote:I am unable to put my snazzy Brady sig on. Tried Image host site but am doing something wrong, no pic. Anyone able to spell it out so that even an idiot like myself can comprehend? Thanks.

You had a choice of 3 to use and they are all showing up fine.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:44 am

And some sigs...

Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:25 pm

No, it's not the banner, it's me. I'm retarded. I go to the Imagehost site pick my banner, press the host button then paste it to my sig. I tried it with [img]pastie[/img] and ended up with just that. No pic.

So it is I who am doing something wrong. I just have no idea what.
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:26 pm

moochman wrote:I go to the Imagehost site pick my banner

Well, if your trying to use one other than the 3 provided it may not be under Cafe restrictions. You may want to try imageshack as well.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:52 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
moochman wrote:I go to the Imagehost site pick my banner

Well, if your trying to use one other than the 3 provided it may not be under Cafe restrictions. You may want to try imageshack as well.

Now I did say I was retarded. It was one of the three provided by the elders. And I did use Imageshack as suggested in this thread. I just can't get it to show the banner.
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:00 pm

moochman wrote:Now I did say I was retarded. It was one of the three provided by the elders. And I did use Imageshack as suggested in this thread. I just can't get it to show the banner.

There's no need to re-host it then, just get the url from the pic already on here. Is the attach signature box checked when you post?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests