Brooks-Full Force. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Brooks-Full Force.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brooks-Full Force.

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:42 pm

Jeff Duncan, Times-Picayune

Offensive Coordinator Mike McCarthy said he expects QB Aaron Brooks to be at or near full strength for camp. "It will be looked at on a daily basis," McCarthy said. "Based on the way we left it in the spring, we expect Aaron to go full force in training camp. You've got to be smart with that, but I'm giving him the full amount of reps that we did the last few years."
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joester » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:49 pm

I've been following brooks' condition for pretty much the whole offseason...........Saints camp gets underway the is weekend and I may attend one of the practices. If I go I will report back with how he looked and if he was throwing the deep ball.
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Eraus » Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:20 am

PLEASE let us know. I need a qb in my keeper league and Brooks is the best available. I draft in a week so any news you find out would be appreciated. ;-D
The Road Goes on Forever and the Party never ends!
Eraus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:09 pm

By John Clayton
ESPN.com

Aaron Brooks has the green light for full throwing during training camp after minor off-season shoulder surgery, but the Saints' bigger challenge is getting Brooks to better shoulder the offense in December. In the past two Decembers, Brooks' touchdown passes dropped and his interceptions soared, so Jim Haslett hired leadership experts to mentor Brooks and other key players to help them stay mentally tough. With 8,918 passing yards in a little over two seasons as a starter, Brooks, 27, is so valued as the team's franchise player that he's on pace to break Archie Manning's career yardage stats by 2006.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Confluence » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:26 pm

Is this guy going to be better, worse, or the same?
blue 42 zip 3 razor
Confluence
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Homeless » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:29 pm

joester wrote:I've been following brooks' condition for pretty much the whole offseason...........Saints camp gets underway the is weekend and I may attend one of the practices. If I go I will report back with how he looked and if he was throwing the deep ball.

That would be very good of you Joester. ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:17 pm

By Chris Pika, July 26, 2003; 2:00 pm
NewOrleansSaints.com

The Saints, under bright skies, opened their 2003 Training Camp with a two-hour practice at the Saints' Facility in Metairie. QB Aaron Brooks led the Saints onto the field for the first of two workouts on the day.

Brooks, coming of an arthroscopic procedure on his shoulder in the postseason, stood behind center and looked as strong as ever as he zipped passes into the hands of his receivers.

"I threw the ball and felt great," Brooks said after the workout. "I had no discomfort and my arm was feeling better than before. My throws were on time and with a lot of velocity."

"I thought his velocity was back," said Saints' head coach Jim Haslett. "I heard a couple of the balls whistle. When you hear the balls whistle, then you know that he has his velocity. I thought he looked good and he had no problems throwing the ball. He took a lot of the reps today."
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Guttpuppy

Postby guest » Sun Jul 27, 2003 2:55 am

Hey Guttpopper, I mean Guttpooper, whoops sorry about that, I mean Guttpuppy do you do anything besides recopy these articles and give advice on this forum. You must think that the number of posts you have will make you look like the fantasy expert that you are not. What a loser! HA HA HA!!!

Friendliness: %

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:09 am

OMG,we have ourselves another dumbass little wannabe...you're attempt at humor is cheap & weak.

While I would love to stay and break you down like the punk you are,I must go find more articles to post...that's what I do...keep reading lowlife,I know that you will be.

Now get back in that closet you sashayed out of...you're gonna embarass your parents.

:-?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:10 am

...and wipe that jelly off your chin.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Football Talk