New to this forum. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

New to this forum.

Moderator: Football Moderators

New to this forum.

Postby remote controller » Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:28 pm

menyak
Kitchen Chef

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:48 pm Post subject: Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably know this theory: if everybody in China (or another large country) jumped to their feet at the same time, the result would be a huge earthquake that could be felt all over the world.

Last weekend, I had one of those typical daydreams that only webmasters have: couldn't we stage something similar on a virtual level? What if all visitors to this site set up a link to the Cafe on their homepages? It needn't even be at the same time... You bet the resulting earthquake would be staggering!

Admittedly, it's probably just a stupid dream, but hey, that's how the Cafe started! You've already been reading this post (how can we tell? ), and you do have a website, don't you? (No point in denying it, we know you do.) So the last step is up to you: it's only a small step, and always remember, it'll be a big step for the Cafe!

Last edited by menyak on Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like "freddy d" did his job. I followed this link from a post he made on FFToday. Nice activity and solid discussion. I'm glad I found this place. You can never get enough forum input. These forums are the "Coup De Grace" as far as Fantasy information goes. These forums are for honest opinion, open discussion, and general expertise sharing. I am active on many other boards, as the Remote Controller and will never hide behind an alias. Are there active threads where one can find out info such as other posters specialties (ie. Stud Rb, vbd etc) or a thread that lists everyones favorite teams? I find both very handy when it comes to looking for precise info in a timely manner.
remote controller
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:47 pm

Thanks for the good word...glad to have ya aboard. :-)
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Arlo » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:43 am

Welcome to the Cafe, remote controller - glad you like the site! :-)

So far, there aren't any separate threads for either fantasy specialties or favorite teams (the avatars and signatures often cover the teams, and if you visit regularly, you tend to learn other folks' favorite strategies just by reading their advice), but there's no reason you couldn't start those topics... ;-)

See you around!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby awwchrist » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:08 am

welcome.

if you need any expert advice on frontal wedgies or how to eat a ham sandwich with a spoon, IM me.

;-D
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby brdmaverick » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:15 am

Hola!!
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk