A Challenge to the best fantasy owners here... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

A Challenge to the best fantasy owners here...

Moderator: Football Moderators

A Challenge to the best fantasy owners here...

Postby Warpigs » Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:34 am

Just started forming a Yahoo free custom league and need players. The top players from my fantasy league last year have signed up, and the live draft is tonight. We're looking for 6-8 more players before the 6:20 pm draft. I've been impressed with the fantasy knowledge many of you have shown in these boards, and would love to take on the best of you in our league. If anyone is interested, the league ID# is 169330 and the password is slackers .
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:47 am

Speaking for myself, im swamped with leagues and other things to do this season. Im sure you will get some Cafe posters to join though. ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:07 am

How many owners do you have/ need?
Can you email me rules and such? I went to yahoo, but only had the option to join. I did not want to commit withouy knowing the rules...

Thanks,
Mark

Friendliness: %

Postby Warpigs » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:30 am

OK. Rules are pretty common. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF. Scoring is 6 pts for any TD (passing, rushing, receiving), 1 pt for each 20 yards passing, 1 pt for each 10 yards rushing and 10 yards receiving. Defensive and Special Team TDs are 6 pts each. Trade deadline is Nov. 28. There are a total of 12 teams allowed in the league. We currently have four. I know the four team owners, all are awesome to deal with and pretty good fantasy players. It would be a good challenge for anyone.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Postby Warpigs » Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:28 pm

Sorry All! I put the wrong password. Our league ID# is 169330 and our password is slacker NOT slackers Sorry for the confusion. Was wondering why people weren't signing up
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Return to Classifieds