A point hardly touched on with Kerry/Bush... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

A point hardly touched on with Kerry/Bush...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who are you (would you be) voting for/for what reason?

Bush/I like him
6
24%
Bush/I hate Kerry and/or his b!tch wife
4
16%
Kerry/I like Kerry
3
12%
Kerry/I hate Bush, but lust over his drunken-college-girl daughters...
7
28%
Other/But needless to say, I hope Hillary Clinton is kidnapped and sold into slavery before she can run for the presidency...
5
20%
 
Total votes : 25

Postby kanezfan11 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:26 pm

My vote went to Bush. I'm not a HUGE Bush enthusiast or anything, I just strongly dislike Kerry and Bush is the right guy for the job IMO.

And I'd also vote for the Hilary one, our lives would be a living hell with her running the country. Blah.
Image
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4480
Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:28 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:My vote went to Bush. I'm not a HUGE Bush enthusiast or anything, I just strongly dislike Kerry and Bush is the right guy for the job IMO.

And I'd also vote for the Hilary one, our lives would be a living hell with her running the country. Blah.


couldn't have put it better myself. Especially the Hillary comment...
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Postby dihall » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:34 pm

I will vote for Bush because I like him and what he stands for, but I love the Hillary choice. If I could pick two, I would choose that one too! I am a self assured woman and I know for sure that I would not vote for that radical b*&^% if my life depended on it!! I don't know any woman who would! If they were smart, they wouldn't even be considering her because as you can already see, a large majority of people despise her. The only person worse than her is Teresa! What a miserable, pompus human being!!
Don't ever underestimate the girls!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 964
Joined: 26 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Soon becoming a cheesehead!

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:38 pm

dihall wrote:I will vote for Bush because I like him and what he stands for, but I love the Hillary choice. If I could pick two, I would choose that one too! I am a self assured woman and I know for sure that I would not vote for that radical b*&^% if my life depended on it!! I don't know any woman who would! If they were smart, they wouldn't even be considering her because as you can already see, a large majority of people despise her. The only person worse than her is Teresa! What a miserable, pompus human being!!


Side point... Teresa was quoted as saying she "didn't know what Laura would do after she got kicked out of the white house because she's never had a steady job" (not verbatim). Turns out Laura was a schoolteacher for quite some time. Teresa came back saying she took back what she said, and that teachers were important jobs in America.

Thanks Teresa... the Bush campaign needs some help.
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Postby Chopper » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:10 pm

Thanks, Kanez.
I think that most of us had never seen her face before because we'd seen only this pic:
http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=ne ... &id=299013
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: adrift

Re: A point hardly touched on with Kerry/Bush...

Postby MCG321 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:04 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:I believe many are voting for Kerry because they hate Bush. And this is simply not a good reason to vote... I'd rather people not vote at all than use their vote to elect an imbicile or an @sshole.


I disagree. It's simply voting for the lesser of two evils. For example (not saying this is the current situation, just an example), if you could choose a HUGE idiot or just someone who's kind of an idiot, it would obviously benefit you to choose the one who's kind of an idiot. He'll screw up less, which makes him the better choice. Although you might think that there are millions of other people more qualified, if you hate Bush, why not vote against him so we don't have him for another 4 years? Not voting is pointless because someone's gonna win either way - why not make it the lesser of two evils, whoever you think it may be?
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 2644
Joined: 10 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:16 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:One of Kerry's daughters:

Image

:-P :-b

Yuck! :-P :-P :-P :-P
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:31 pm

yes the bush daughters are definately more attractive than kerry's son...I mean daughter.
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada

Postby MCG321 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:20 pm

Tiki wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:One of Kerry's daughters:

Image

:-P :-b

Yuck! :-P :-P :-P :-P


Well...her facial structure sure is...defined...
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 2644
Joined: 10 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Chopper » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:56 pm

hmm......Bushes?Image


or Kerrys?
Image
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: adrift

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:01 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact