1. Travis Henry - he will be the best out of this bunch this year.
2. Stephan Davis - they say he will get the carries, if he's stays healthy he will put up very good numbers.
3. Edge Edge - All Star Potential, backups are waiting.
4. Corey Dillon - Is now much happier, should do real well.
Fred Taylor - Injury risk now that he has his contract, weak overall offensive team and O-line is bad.
5. A. Green - back from injury, solid producer.
6. W. Green - Could be a breakout player, if you are willing to take a small risk this guy could be a real reward.
7. T. Barber - Fassel will keep giving him the ball, but warning he will have a injury that slows him down, he is just not that big to take all of that punishment.
That's my take.