1st & 11 FFL Looking For Owners - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

1st & 11 FFL Looking For Owners

Moderator: Football Moderators

1st & 11 FFL Looking For Owners

Postby 1st & 11 Commish » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:07 pm

That's right, the 1st & 11 FFL is looking for active owners for our dynasty league that is under it's "newly" named first year. A handful of this 12 team dynasty league had been with the Triad Fantasy Football League for 3 years, prior to it's demise. Anyway, the core of this league formed up, and we've got a league started. We currently need to fill 8 frachises prior to our draft in mid August.

Owners will have input on a rules system that just needs a little tweaking, and verification. As well, we will be immediately voting on salary cap issues. This is an experienced league, with all the current owners having at least 5+ years of FF experience. As well, this league is very active. If you do not plan on being an active owner (meaning that you will participate in more than just setting your roster, and asking for trades), please don't waste our time. We have established an excellent core of experienced FF's to push this league to the next level., and we just need to build around this philosophy, in order to develop a successful league.

The commish has forked over the cost of $70.00 for the software (myfantasyleague.com), and we're just waiting on a few positive owners that wish to establish a long term FFL relationship of FUN!

For more information please send an email ASAP to: mailto:leenyk@hotmail.com

and I will promptly respond!

Kevin Lee
Commish, 1st & 11 FFL
1st & 11 Commish

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

One More thing...

Postby 1st & 11 Commsih » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:10 pm

I know I stated that the commish paid for the myfantasyleague registration, but I forgot to mention that this is a free league for solid owners...

I'm the commish, and I paid this money out of my own pocket, because I was tired of playing in leagues with abandoned ownership, little conversations and activity between owners, and an overall lack of morale!

I only want the most active of owners! If this is not your "cup of tea" and you'd rather go to yahoo! and get a free account where half the league will be abandoned by the 6th week, knock yourself out...We're only looking for maturity, fun, and competitiveness!
1st & 11 Commsih

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds