Trade or Waiver Pick Up? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trade or Waiver Pick Up?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade or Waiver Pick Up?

Postby Josmira » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:07 am

My QBs are Trent Green and Kordell Stewart (not strong). My starting RBs are E. James and A-Train.

I can drop Both QBs and pick up Collins and Brunell, or I can make the following trade:

K. Stewart and A-Train for Brady and Travis Henry.

Which route should I take?
Josmira

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Bubba08 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:53 am

If you definately know that trade will be accepted trade for Brady and Henry. Personally if you offered that trade I would deny it but if you can get you'd be doubling your points. I think ATrain will sputter this year (just a hunch) and Travis Henry is going to see some yardage because Buffalo's passing attack spreads the field better than any team in the NFL. Plus Brady's the man. He looks relly comfortable this year and he has some good threats. If you need help at WR pick up Deion Branch too. He'll be the best rookie wideout thisyear in my mind. especially if onr of the Pats WR goes down.
Bubba08

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:27 pm

right now until you see how edge does for a bit longer i wouldnt want to hang everything on him as your only stud RB because a-train will be solid this year while henry is still proving himself for the time being id do the drop pickup thing because collins will have an awesome year and brunell looks like hes getting better as well
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk