This is amazing...Curse is History - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

This is amazing...Curse is History

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:23 pm

I hate the Red Sox, their fans are the biggest bunch of crybabies outside of the Vikings. The thing that stopped them over the years wasn't the curse of the Bambino, it was the curse of not being good enough to win. I also love how everyone cheers for them like they are some sort of underdog, its not like they didn't spend the second most cash out of any team in the MLB this year. INSTITUTE A SALARY CAP! Go Blue Jays.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:24 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I hate the Red Sox, their fans are the biggest bunch of crybabies outside of the Vikings.
Don't be mad cause we rocked Slackers!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby starboard » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:07 pm

PREDICT - 10 years. Congressman Tom Brady from Mass. The kid is still seriously thinking about going Pro.
starboard
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:37 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I hate the Red Sox, their fans are the biggest bunch of crybabies outside of the Vikings. The thing that stopped them over the years wasn't the curse of the Bambino, it was the curse of not being good enough to win. I also love how everyone cheers for them like they are some sort of underdog, its not like they didn't spend the second most cash out of any team in the MLB this year. INSTITUTE A SALARY CAP! Go Blue Jays.

I agree the best thing MLB can do is impose a salary cap. I'm tired of everyone trying to beat the Yankees, cause they have a payroll of a gazillion dollars.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:14 am

Yeah, I think all teams should have a fair share at winning (Pirates :,-( ). The problem with the cap is that I'm sure the player's union won't like it. I really don't want MLB to lose its steam again after this "fairly popular" winner of the championship because of a strike.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk