olindis gary or william green?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

olindis gary or william green??

Moderator: Football Moderators

olindis gary or william green??

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:31 am

is green goin to emerge this week, or should i look at gary even with portis breathin up his arsss... i think gary will still start, but with couch comin back, maybe it can open up for green

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby cwebb » Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:12 pm

Go with Gary, Green still has a long way to go and Gary at least has already proven he can really play. I'd wait for Green to emerge and start him after that
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SolarfluX » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:42 pm

It actually looks like Mike Anderson has been making the most noise out of the dreaded RBBC in Denver. I'd stay away from any of them, as they diminish each other's value.

Green and White (how colorful) will be battling each other all season. Wait for Green to have a bust-out game vs. a pathetic defense, then trade him for an established, consistent, true #1 RB...
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby trentvaughn » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:43 pm

I agree with picking up Mike Anderson. He's the best back in the Denver backfield, and Shannahan will have to recognize that eventually. Ok, maybe not, but he'll do the most for you.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk