Ahman and Davenport latest I dont like it. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ahman and Davenport latest I dont like it.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:24 am

fntsyrookie wrote:Nice article Homeless...I honestly think that Davenport will split a lot of carries this year with Green...especially if (and more likely when) Green gets hurt.

bet this makes you feel even better about that pick Rook ;-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:55 am

Green Bay papers have historically placed positive spins on their Packers and it is awful early to tell. Also I think we need to get past Davenport’s fecal indiscretion, OK? That said if these reports ring true, and Davenport blocks for Favre, then Green might see the ball much less than he would like. At least we won’t have to ask who put the Turd in Green’s punch bowl, we’ll know!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby tjhksig » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:59 pm

moochman wrote:Green Bay papers have historically placed positive spins on their Packers and it is awful early to tell. Also I think we need to get past Davenport’s fecal indiscretion, OK? That said if these reports ring true, and Davenport blocks for Favre, then Green might see the ball much less than he would like. At least we won’t have to ask who put the Turd in Green’s punch bowl, we’ll know!

See, you can't even get past it. I'm sorry, but every thread about Najeh MUST mention him taking a dump in some girl's hamper in her dorm room. I mean, what would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw a 250 pound man sitting on your hamper and dropping a bomb? Too funny. :-B
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Transmogrifier » Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:05 am

Hmmm... this makes me worry. I think I'll slide him back behind Tiki, Fragile Freddy on my board.
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk