Swiper No Swiping! Swiper No Swiping! Swiper No Swiping! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Swiper No Swiping! Swiper No Swiping! Swiper No Swiping!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:35 pm

Nice job man! ;-D
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:41 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:JWB, i have a little hobby on the side. I knock off...nope just kidding COMPLETELY haha.

Swiper the Fox is a character on Dora the Explorer (a kids show my 2 yr old has been watching). He comes by once or twice a show to 'swipe' something of Dora's or her sidekick Boots the Monkey. To keep Swiper from stealing their stuff, they say "Swiper No Swiping" 3 times. Then the fox snaps his fingers and says 'oh man'....

Every now and again the ole Fox will get something and swipe it. Then he says 'you will never find it now'.

My son likes Boots and Dora. I secretly root for Swiper.

LOL! Thank for the explaination Swiper. I have always wondered where you got that from. And a belated congrats on 1000 ;-D ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jwbseven » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:28 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:JWB, i have a little hobby on the side. I knock off...nope just kidding COMPLETELY haha.

Swiper the Fox is a character on Dora the Explorer (a kids show my 2 yr old has been watching). He comes by once or twice a show to 'swipe' something of Dora's or her sidekick Boots the Monkey. To keep Swiper from stealing their stuff, they say "Swiper No Swiping" 3 times. Then the fox snaps his fingers and says 'oh man'....

Every now and again the ole Fox will get something and swipe it. Then he says 'you will never find it now'.

My son likes Boots and Dora. I secretly root for Swiper.

I have to admit you have one of the best usernames here. :-b

Agreed
To achieve the ultimate reward you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice
jwbseven
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to General Talk