Who gets traded in offseason? Minnesota RB Poll. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who gets traded in offseason? Minnesota RB Poll.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which RB starts somewhere else next season?

Onterrio Smith
24%
Michael Bennett
73%
Mewelde Moore
3%

Total votes : 63

Who gets traded in offseason? Minnesota RB Poll.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:29 am

So I was thinking, with Minnesota boasting three young RB talents (not including Moe)...what are the chances someone gets traded in the offseason to another team?
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby GMoney » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:52 am

i think morre plays most the rest of the year and the vikes move him as fast as they can for some MASSIVE value

ala clinton portis.

They will be more than happy to inot a season with former pro bowl back michael bennet and onterrio smith
GMoney
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:04 am

The smart thing to do would be to move Moore after he blows up this year.... But, I honestly think they will look to move Bennett... His injury issues are bound to be getting old...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Buckychudd » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:44 am

:-?

No way in hell they move Moore.....you don't trade a rookie that talented, you ride his cheap azz contract. My money is on Bennett but it could also be OSmith
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby benm3218 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:20 am

Buckychudd wrote::-?

No way in hell they move Moore.....you don't trade a rookie that talented, you ride his cheap azz contract. My money is on Bennett but it could also be OSmith

I agree completely. Play him another year to see if he's real, his money is cheap, if he's real then keep or trade for more.
benm3218
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:22 am

I say trade them all. They could make any rookie work in that system.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:26 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:I say trade them all. They could make any rookie work in that system.

See, I was also about to say that they could very easily trade away Bennett, Moe, and Onterrio for defensive players AND draft picks... Use one of those draft picks to pick up a power RB to compliment Moore, and do a lot to fix up that D...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby manzan » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:30 am

Bennett is fast becoming, if not already, the odd man out for the Vikes. I just read on rotoworld that Onterrio Smith's in the best shape of his life with the 4 off-weeks. He could be strong down the stretch....it could be a good 1-2 punch.
manzan
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Fast Eddy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:36 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:I say trade them all. They could make any rookie work in that system.

See, I was also about to say that they could very easily trade away Bennett, Moe, and Onterrio for defensive players AND draft picks... Use one of those draft picks to pick up a power RB to compliment Moore, and do a lot to fix up that D...

They should try to get something for Bennett before everyone realizes he's a cronic injury case.

The Viking's defense is a lot better than the numbers suggest. They will perform better the rest of the season. They have a good pass rush, have been getting pressure on the QB and have decent secondary talent. They're young and will surprise people the rest of the season. That's my prediction

Fear my Water Boy status.
Fast Eddy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Flux » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:39 am

2 ideas

1) trade Bennett and O. Smith and keep Moore as the starter and Moe as the red zone RB

2) Trade all of them and then sign Edge or Rudi or Henry in the offseason
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk