Question... about Tim Rattay. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Question... about Tim Rattay.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bowie » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:58 am

Demented Avenger wrote:
Bowie wrote:Note: As for the SF O-Line: While they may be "giving up the booty in sacks" now, that is only because of the team culture under previous QB J. Garcia. As Garcia's influence fades, so should this culture of "giving up the booty" in San Fransisco. ;-7

The reason they are giving up the booty is also becuase their pro-bowl center is injured. He comes back soon I believe, and you'll see both the run game and pass game pick up because of it.

That whole paragraph was a joke (a combination of what the hell did the "giving up the booty" post mean and a Garcia's gay reference). I thought it was pretty obvious at first, but no one seemed to get it, so obviously it wasn't.
Anyway, Garcia avoided a lot of sacks all on his own in San Fran. Obviously sacks this year are not his fault.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby proKrastinate » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:12 am

Bowie wrote:
Demented Avenger wrote:
Bowie wrote:Note: As for the SF O-Line: While they may be "giving up the booty in sacks" now, that is only because of the team culture under previous QB J. Garcia. As Garcia's influence fades, so should this culture of "giving up the booty" in San Fransisco. ;-7

The reason they are giving up the booty is also becuase their pro-bowl center is injured. He comes back soon I believe, and you'll see both the run game and pass game pick up because of it.

That whole paragraph was a joke (a combination of what the hell did the "giving up the booty" post mean and a Garcia's gay reference). I thought it was pretty obvious at first, but no one seemed to get it, so obviously it wasn't.
Anyway, Garcia avoided a lot of sacks all on his own in San Fran. Obviously sacks this year are not his fault.

i picked up on it :) its just so hard to tell sarcasim over the net
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Demented Avenger » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:33 am

hehehe i get it now....
Demented Avenger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner