Looks like KRob is playing.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Looks like KRob is playing....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looks like KRob is playing....

Postby unclepaulie » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:50 pm

Has anybody heard anything else?

This is from Yahoo:

News and Notes

Oct 29 As was the case last week, Robinson still has yet to hear from the NFL concerning his appeal of a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy. As a result, it appears he will be available for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers and likely will be in the starting lineup opposite Darrell Jackson. With Bobby Engram out with an ankle injury, veteran Jerry Rice will handle the No. 3 duties.
<-------UF commit Tim Tebow!
unclepaulie
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:54 pm

I benched him last week because I figured he wasnt playing. thanks for the info.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:01 pm

portisfan24 wrote:I benched him last week because I figured he wasnt playing. thanks for the info.

Same, good news for me. Now I actually have a starter that I can have as a "double backup" to Toomer. (Holt's bye).
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:23 pm

I don't even know if he's worth starting this week. The Panthers only positive is their pass defense. They're ranked 5th in the league, giving up only 3 TD's all year with an average of 176.8 yards a game in the air. Hass is also nursing a sore foot. Doesn't bode well.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby feverfive » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:41 pm

I'm not sure he's ever worth starting unless you're in a bind. Dude drops 3 or 4 balls a game. Were he & D. Stallworth separated @ birth or something?
feverfive
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Kensat30 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:32 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I don't even know if he's worth starting this week. The Panthers only positive is their pass defense. They're ranked 5th in the league, giving up only 3 TD's all year with an average of 176.8 yards a game in the air. Hass is also nursing a sore foot. Doesn't bode well.

No one has to pass against the Panther's, their run D is that horrible.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Algierine » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:33 am

I've got guys hurt or on a bye, so I've got no choice but to start Koren's pot smoking ass and hope he does something positive.

2004 CCFL Champion
Algierine
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk