Got A problem? ASK me..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Got A problem? ASK me.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Got A problem? ASK me.....

Postby WatchMeDisappear » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:05 pm

Need to figure out who to start, got a problem about anyything football related. Ask WatchMeDisappear. **Bored**
WatchMeDisappear
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby on_a_mission » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:08 pm

ok ,
i'm in a keeper league and i get to keep 3 people. all my players are old and are underperforming. who are some people who you feel could explode next year, and i should go for them while their value is lower? like i have taylor and i don't want to hold on to him. who should i trade him for that could be really good next year. i prefer a RB or WR. one example of what i'm talking about is Andre Johnson. He was good last year, but this year he exploded. thanks man.
on_a_mission
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby WatchMeDisappear » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:13 pm

well, its pretty hard to tell who will be in that position next year, players get traded, etc. Roy Williams and Fitz look very good.... Domanick Davis who you might be able to get cheaper now should start producing soon and Willis McGahee looks like a good bet to be the starter next year for someone. Others might be Ben Roethlisberger, David CArr, Boldin. Leftwich will only get better.
WatchMeDisappear
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:14 pm

a useful place for you would be the draft trade keeper and waiver forum, as well as the who to start/bench forum. there are many people there who need help.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Ricky_Christ » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:30 pm

Yeah, anytime I feel like listening to the sound of my own voice I just go to the Start/Sit section & post like crazy for a couple hours.
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:28 pm

Dear WatchMeDisappear,
Who is on_a_mission's avatar? She is hot.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:41 pm

So what exactly is the meaning of life? :-?
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:03 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:So what exactly is the meaning of life? :-?

haha. are you sure thats "football related?"
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:06 pm

My Girlfriend is getting annoyed at me for all of the time I am spending on football. Even though I tell her that I like her, too, she still gets all upset and stuff. I don't know if I might not want to cut her, but she's likey to get snapped up off the wire in no time. And when I suggest that to her she starts yelling, waving her arms around and threatening all sorts of things that aren't really suited for the Cafe. I end up making all kinds of promisses that I can't possibly keep just to keep her on my roster. This is causing me to lose sleep and clarity is harder to find than the truth in a Mike Tice press conference. So here's my question; should I start Rattay or Testeverde?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby matmat » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:16 pm

moochman wrote:My Girlfriend is getting annoyed at me for all of the time I am spending on football. Even though I tell her that I like her, too, she still gets all upset and stuff. I don't know if I might not want to cut her, but she's likey to get snapped up off the wire in no time. And when I suggest that to her she starts yelling, waving her arms around and threatening all sorts of things that aren't really suited for the Cafe. I end up making all kinds of promisses that I can't possibly keep just to keep her on my roster. This is causing me to lose sleep and clarity is harder to find than the truth in a Mike Tice press conference. So here's my question; should I start Rattay or Testeverde?

Man that's hard. I'd probably bench your GF for a week and see if you can find a spot starter in her place. The matchup seems a little unfavorable. Then watch her on a day-by-day basis to see if she retains the 'questionable' tag.

if rattay starts, start rattay, else start testaverde.
How is my typing? Call 1-555-382-5968
Many posters could benefit from this.
matmat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Football Talk