Sweet 16 Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Sweet 16 Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sweet 16 Question

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:36 pm

I didn't wanna post it in there because there weren't any stray posts in there...

Lets say you get through to Week 9 with 1 or 2 picks, are you allowed to use your bye on Week 10? (That's when people win, right?)
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:45 pm

It's a BYE, use it whenever you want. :-?
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Re: Sweet 16 Question

Postby CC » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:51 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:I didn't wanna post it in there because there weren't any stray posts in there...

Lets say you get through to Week 9 with 1 or 2 picks, are you allowed to use your bye on Week 10? (That's when people win, right?)

You don't win, the competition goes until theres only one person left. After week 10, everyone left gets one of the little icons though.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:57 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:I didn't wanna post it in there because there weren't any stray posts in there...

You don't win, the competition goes until theres only one person left. After week 10, everyone left gets one of the little icons though.
Ya, I was talking to him on AIM and he considers getting one of those icons "winning."
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:06 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:

Ya, I was talking to him on AIM and he considers getting one of those icons "winning."

I don't consider it "winning," that's what I meant regarding this post though with the Week 10.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Cafe Games Talk