Hollings Cleared. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Houston Texans

Hollings Cleared.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hollings Cleared.

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:47 am

Carlton Thompson, Houston Chronicle

Tony Hollings, who could be the workhorse running back the Texans have been seeking, won't have to kick open the barn door after all to get onto the field when two-a-day workouts begin Saturday. Hollings has been cleared for full participation during training camp and won't be placed on the physically unable to perform list, as originally feared.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:26 pm

Nick Schenck, HoustonTexans.com

RB Tony Hollings looked good hauling in passes today out of the backfield. For Hollings, who is recovering from a torn ACL, just being able to run is good news. The fact that he is competing for a significant role in the Texans’ backfield is almost miraculous nine months after receiving a surgical procedure on his knee that ends some people’s careers.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Homeless » Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:31 am

They must be really happy, I dont see any impact for him this year, but with Smack on a 1 yr contract who knows about next year.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Return to Houston Texans