Team TRANSFORMATION! What do ya think? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Team TRANSFORMATION! What do ya think?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Team TRANSFORMATION! What do ya think?

Postby PowderedToastMan » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:27 pm

Hey guys! Well I started off week one laying a BIG 77 point EGG in my 12 team keeper league. NOW! I have made some Whole Sale Changes and Trades to my 157 point Victory in week 2! Take a look at my teams transfomation and let me know what you all think! Thanks.

Original Team-
QB-Warner/Testerverde/Chandler
RB-Cmart/T.Jones/Emmit Smith/t.Hambrick/K.Faulk
WR-D Boston/T.Glenn/D.Alexander/B.Finneran/A.Bryant/A.Lelie/D.Patten
K-J.Wilkens/Hollis
D-Cowboys

Present Team-
QB-Beldsoe/Testerverde/Chandler
RB-R.Williams/T.Barber/T.Jones/Emmit/Hambrick
WR-D.Boston/R.Gardner/Price/STokes/Chrebet
K-Wilkens/Hollis
DT-Boyz/Giants ;-D
PowderedToastMan

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:22 pm

You'll live and die with Williams, but that may not be a bad thing - he looks like he'll treat his owners to a monster season.

I love the addition of Price. The Price-Bledsoe combo will make you a dangerous opponent week after week.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby n_tremain23 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:56 pm

Unbelievable.Great transformation! ;-D WR depth could be a problem,but you have some solid starters.
n_tremain23

Postby PowderedToastMan » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:25 pm

Awsome guys keep the Opinions comming!

ALSO! I have been offered Tom Brady for Thomas Jones. Im thinking no! Wait to see if he is a one game wonder. Im not hurtin that much at qb to do this yet!
PowderedToastMan

Friendliness: %

Postby aquaman » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:52 pm

(1) I think you did a good job with those initial trades;

(2) I'd definitely make the TJones for Brady trade if I were you. The Jets' offense is nonexistent so far, so having Vinny as your only viable backup is not a good idea..... Brady should give you a lot of insurance. In any given year, about 70% of starting NFL QBs will lose some time due to injury... you'd have Brady and would not have much of a dropoff. As far as losing Thomas Jones? So what?!!??! He has done nothing but disappoint during the past 2.5 years.... one great game doesn't mean he'll suddenly do great the rest of the year. I know he's got a talented OL in front of him; but, the Cards are playing in the same division as the Rams and the 49ers.... in other words, they're going to be playing catchup a majority of the time and will be passing a lot... they WON'T be taking time off the clock by continually feeding the ball to Jones. Trade Jones away while he still has value from last wknd's performance.
aquaman
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SolarfluX » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:24 pm

Brady for Jones is a no-brainer... Brady is the MVP at this moment.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk